VITA FILES YOUR TAXES FOR FREE!
Tacoma Goodwill partners with the IRS to offer Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) to low- and moderate income individuals and families by an IRS certified volunteer. Make your appointment today!
Or, jump in and file your own taxes for free here: http://myfreetaxes.com/TacomaGoodwill
- Super Refund Saturday
Saturday, February 9th
9:00AM – 3:00PM
- Every Tuesday & Thursday
January 22nd – April 1st
12:00PM – 6:00PM
Milgard Work Opportunity Center
714 S. 27th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
Call Kim Houg @ 253.573.6698
*Walk-ins welcome, appointments recommended and reservations preferred.
*FSA (Facilitated Self Assisted) for taxpayers earning up to $57,000 also available.
- $45,060 ($50,270 married filing jointly) with three + qualifying children.
- $41,952 ($47, 162 married filing jointly) with two qualifying children.
- $36,920 ($42,130 married filing jointly) with one qualifying child.
- $13,980 ($19,190 married filing jointly) with no qualifying children.
- Do you qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC)? You do if your 2012 income was under:
What to bring:
- W-2 forms
- Social Security card for each child and/or dependents
- 1099 forms (interest, earnings as an independent contractor)
- Unemployment form
- Proof of childcare payments
- State-issued photo ID
- Other IRS forms as appropriate
- Last year’s tax return (if available)
- Bank account and routing number for direct deposit (if applicable)
More information on what you need to file taxes, visit www.irs.gov.
Outside of Pierce County call 2-1-1 or 1-877-211-9274.